This paper comes out with a gleaming, translucent effect.
Prestige prints make an extraordinary impact with inserts or layers of glama basic.
The translucent paper fires your imagination. The value of printing products increases.
The Paper's fascination is created by its characteristic feel and its versatile application.
A noble translucent paper with profile.
mix pulp translucent
A5,A4,A3, 70*100cm and so on.
Transparent white and other various colors
Insert of book , CAD drawing ,printing plate, food packaging , clothing tags.etc.
Color tracing paper , write tracing paper
1. tracing picture easily
2. good material
3.Various and bright color
4.OEM accepted,can do the design as customers' requirements
*Sheet fed offset:
* Print multicoloured files on a multicoloured machine – this helps to avoid registration problems.
*Packaging has to be removed immediately before printing.
* Paper stacks should be fanned out.
* Printing sheets should preferably be finished long grain.
* Translucent paper is printable with all popular as well as very fine screen widths.
* The use of frequency adjusted screen processes is also possible (FM-screening).
* The fountain solution pH has to be controlled (pH- >5,5).
* Only oxidative drying or UV-drying inks should be used.
* Addition of drying material should be avoided.
* Do not dry with hot air or infrared-heater, flatness problems may occur.
* Use powder spraying sparingly.
* Do not allow the stack after printing to be too high, thus allowing air to circulate to aid drying.
* Transparent papers require longer drying times, this has to be considered.
* Further processing can be done once the printing colours are completely dry.
* traditional print processes (letterpress printing, litho, silk-screen printing...)
* laser and inkjet printing
processing (varnishing, laminating, punching, embossing, folding, scoring)
drawing (ink, Indian ink, graphite, pencils)
* Properties: uncoated, non ageing, acid free, recyclable
Line and script printing shows good results.
Ink absorption is limited due to the high density of the transparent papers.
Longer drying times have to be considered.
We recommend a test-print.
Transparent paper offers a fine closed surface that provides a high image quality.
Due to high processing temperatures the paper may show some shrinkage or stretching effects.
Therefore it is essential to test the runability of the paper with the precise printing conditions.
stamping, laser cutting, folding, scoring, embossing, hot stamping, laminating, foil-laminating
varnishing, gluing, sizing
Transparent paper should be tested before usage, to give consideration to this high quality material.
* High transparency
* Excellent inkjet reception
* Consistent quality
Contact us if you need more details on Tracing Paper. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Tracing Paper Roll、Colored Tracing Paper. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Offset Printing Paper